The Centrifugal Gang is a group of neutral hedgebats who attack villains to loot them. This gang has gymnastics which makes their looting easy. They can also trick their enemies who are not really smart through their appearance.
They debuted in The New Organization 2.
- Cryofuge the Hedgebat - the leader of the gang. He can control blizzards & attack his enemies with a centrifugal blizzard wave.
- Pyrofuge the Hedgebat - the assault master. He can freely control fire & attack his enemies with a centrifugal infernal wave.
- Aerofuge the Hedgebat - the speed master. He can control wind freely & attack his enemies with a centrifugal aerial wave.
- Hydrofuge the Hedgebat - the trickery master. He can form water & control it & attack his enemies with a centrifugal aqua wave.
- Electrofuge the Hedgebat - the accurate master. He can summon lightning & attack his enemies with a centrifugal shock wave.
They wear each T-shirts, jackets, shorts, & boots corresponding to their element.
They can be easily identified through their attire. They are weak to their own complementary element.
- Only Cryofuge has the hybrid element: ice.
- They look the same, the only difference is their attire & their spike streaks.